The Arabia Mountain Football Booster Club is a nonprofit organization registered under the guidelines of IRS Section 501(c) (3). We are a charitable organization providing sponsorship to the football program through donations, fundraising, corporate sponsorship, and parental support.
Our mission is to support the objectives of the coaches and the academic and athletic needs of the players through financial support, volunteer efforts, and community involvement that will promote the overall excellence and success of the football program.
To build ONE strong, positive relationship between our coaches, players, and parents for the benefit of the football program.
- Provide support to the coach’s mission and goals by providing financial support for the football program and administrative assistance.
- Provide academic support to the players.
- Ensure open and timely communications.
- Manage booster player fees to ensure that all funds are allocated appropriately to cover the stated objectives.
- Seek corporate sponsorships .
- Seek and manager beneficial fundraisers providing a significant return on investment.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with internal school organizations (PTA, Cheer, and Band) as well as external businesses and organizations.
Booster Club Board Members
Meet the 2018-2019 Booster Board.
Meet the 2018-2019 Committee Chairs.
Meet the 2018-2019 Grade Leads.